Applying with LinkedIn
- Projects up to $600M - tall buildings - residential and commercial, educational, health
- New builds, modifications/upgrades and heritage projects
- Feasibility studies, detailed engineering and design, investigations and analysis
- Manage and mentor up to 3 Intermediate Engineers who will be reporting to you on a project basis
- Attend client meetings and assist the director in all technical matters, performance on projects, provide engineering input and resolve technical problems
- Continued expansion means more opportunities and openings in Management Streams and Project Management
- Enjoy the comfort of a large engineering consultancy thats name brings in a constant flow of work.
You can afford to be fussy about your next career move. No doubt you have the experience, skills and leadership skills required to make it in the industry; and have the desire of getting involved in some prominent projects.
Must have a Structural Engineering Degree and at least 8-12+ years experience in tall buildings.