Applying with LinkedIn
Structural Engineer - Principal. $200K-$187K
Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Engineering - Structural
Structural Consultancy, started by two ex-multinational company Directors - they've strongly passed by the start-up phase and now consistently winning work from Tier 2 Developers.
- It's envisaged you'll allow one of the Directors to reduce project design and delivery. Allowing him more time to focus on transitioning the firm into a national brand, maintain their strong quality and low overheads model.
- You will be exposed to a variety of business capacities and be further pushed to your boundaries, achieve challenges and grow upwards.
- This consultancy’s project books are filled to 2023. Recent wins include a high profile retail complex and 45 storey high-rise residential apartment building.
- The Directors encourage industry networking, being actively involved themselves and will promote based on merit and KPI successes.
- Work out of high-end, reputable facilities and expect a considerable amount of client contact to achieve project outcomes.
- Career development, beyond the technical skill-set, is a core facet to the team’s success and flow - it's a great environment where everyone pulls together for effective delivery of outcomes.
- Impress here and an on-the-cusp of Director level with bonuses plus equity remuneration is achievable by 2021.
- Strong commitment to work life balance – getting back to family is not only respected, but encouraged.
- Within your 10+ years leadership experience in Structural Engineering, you may have had experience leading project teams on either large scale mid to high-rise residential, retail complexes, commercial and hospitals. Maybe all across all areas? This will serve you well as projects here are varied and the team is always busy.