Applying with LinkedIn
Special Counsel / Senior Associate - Construction Disputes up to $240K
Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Law - Construction
While a large team already, the model here is specifically designed to prevent the limiting of opportunities for seniors seeking advancement. You will be able to able to develop a personal business case and secure conversion.
- The current pipeline is disputes heavy as part of an integrated front- and back-end construction and engineering team.
- Consistently strong in the building sector, in recent years they are increasingly attracting larger scale infrastructure and engineering related disputes.
- Transport infrastructure is topical currently. A strong front-end energy team referrers traditional and renewables project disputes.
- Recent matters span from Security of Payment claims for tier 1s construction groups, to defects claims to developers, to workouts for insolvent builders, Supreme Court litigation for a second tier one principal, and infrastructure delay claims.
- Entering directly at Special Counsel or at Senior Associate with a quick pathway, you won’t be limited in your further progression plans.
- You will bring at least 6+ yrs’ PAE (ideally 8+ yrs) with a disputes focus. Sound academics expected on your LLB.