Applying with LinkedIn
Senior Civil Designer
Enjoying the work and the projects but social culture is lacking? Not getting that sense of team comradery and all working to a common goal?
What often happens in some of the bigger firms, is that you have no interaction with the broader staff base and feel fairly isolated in your smaller team within.
- In this mid sized firm of around 40 staff, your presence is known and your interaction is company wide.
- The projects and work will be similar no matter which company you work for, it is the social aspects and flexibility that are now becoming more important in the industry.
- This is what this prominent consultancy puts as a top priority.
- They give you a sense of belonging and purpose, a work family feel, they spend time outside of work, the environment feels relaxed and inviting when you walk through the door.
- They are flexible when it comes to start and finish times and working in around your further study or sporting commitments or family life. They are progressive in their thinking surrounding this.
Majority of the work is in the urban infrastructure space, whether it be a redevelopment of an existing building, a new build for retail, aged care, commercial or a major 5 staged subdivision, they have plenty of work to keep you busy.
They have managed to keep their growth at a steady pace and increase their staff numbers nicely over the last couple of years, this has allowed more capacity and a growing client base to match.
Requires; at least 5 years local experience as a civil designer using 12D, will consider more senior candidates over 10 years also. Must have Diploma of Civil Engineering.