Applying with LinkedIn
Senior Business Services Accountant
Live around Surry Hills, Moore Park, Bondi, Coogee, Kingsford, Rosebery, Alexandria, Double Bay, Erskineville, Maroubra?
Been thinking about making a change to work closer to home? Start the New Year with a better balance with more time at home then at the office or on the train / in the car…
What you will be doing -
- Manage an impressive existing portfolio of clients.
- Work with a diverse range of SMEs and large public entities.
- Work directly with the Partner in relation to more complex tax planning and review matters
- Provide tax consulting services on tax issues relating to GST, CGT, FBT, state taxes etc.
- Supervise a team of junior staff
- Be involved in assisting the firm to increase productivity and profitability
What you will be proud of –
- Genuine client management role – trusted to handle the portfolio on your own
- Strong advisory / consulting focus
- Support and mentorship from variety of Partners
- Friendly, supportive, enjoyable, professional working environment
- Latest technologies and paperless office
- Flexible working conditions – ability to work from home
- Staff longevity – colleagues been here for 5, 10, 15, 20+ years
- Modern office space with parking and close to public transport
What you will have –
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Accountant in an Australian Accounting firm
- Be CA or CPA qualified