Applying with LinkedIn
Senior Accountant -$92 - $85K- Business Services
Here is a boutique consultancy to establish yourself in. Founded by 3 senior members of a big 4, they have blended their extensive experience and knowledge to bring a unique offering at the boutique level. Have now grown to over 30 staff. It is the best of both worlds. Due to this offering, staff have a high-level client contact, and potential for real autonomy with your clients.
With a wide range of exposure including tax advice and ad hoc assignments. The client base is equally broad and ranges from a listed entity with $250M in turnover down to individuals in the $5M-$20M area. Industry exposure will include construction, not for profits and professionals. You will benefit technically from Partners that offer different specialties.
- You are the conduit between firm and clients with turnovers up to $250M.
- Engagements such as tax advice, due diligence, structuring and estate planning
- Complex jobs will see you advising on structuring these 20-30 entity groups
- tax compliance for a variety of structures
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in public practice
- CA or CPA qualified
- Excellent communication (verbal and written skills)
- Demonstrated success working with a portfolio of clients and mentoring Junior staff
The firm cares just as much about its culture as it does about its accounting. Consequently, the development aspects of the office are what help differentiate it from others. From weekly training sessions, development seminars and even new client conversion training. There are regular employee recognition awards and social events organised. In addition there is a serious focus placed on work/life balance with flexible working options for proven; driving this high performing social office.