Applying with LinkedIn
Intermediate & Senior Business Services
What you’ll like:
- Mixed role Business Services, Tax, SMSF and Audit
- 30 minutes by car to CBD
- Open office plan
- Consistent & regular in-house/external training
- Extra-Post graduate studies are encouraged and supported
- Direct client contact and autonomy to run jobs start to finish
- Paperless office, using up to date Cloud Accounting
- Primarily a Business Services, Tax and advisory role
- Training in all aspects of Accounting provided
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Prepare financial reports
- BAS, GST and FBT returns for all entity types
- Manage the workflow for a designated client base
- Liaise with clients and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, such as the ATO, ASIC and Auditors
- Equal mix of Compliance and Advisory
- Preparation of FBT, BAS, IAS including PAYG withholding tax calculations.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and purpose year-end financial statements.
- Provide Advisory services to clients
- Autonomy to acquire new clients
- Manage a team of 3-4 staff; delegate and review work completed by junior members
The ideal candidate must have completed tertiary qualifications from an Australian University, have completed their CA or CPA, or be close to finishing, and have a minimum of 4 years’ experience inside an Australian Accounting practice.