Applying with LinkedIn
Feasibility, due diligence and design of civil engineering works for development sites of all sizes. Scope includes modelling and design of stormwater drainage for large land development projects. Usual duties such as report writing, cost estimations, staging formulation and design documentation and delivery.
- 300 lot retirement village
- Stage 2 Release of North Western Sydney residential subdivision (1200 lots)
- Major Developer waterside development (1300 lots)
- Huge master planned community of over 4000 lots
- Department of Housing and Department of Defence sites
- 20ha industrial subdivision
- Golf Course and Residential estate (1100 lots)
Plenty of senior support and assigned career mentor on hand for first year
Progressive civil engineering consultancy out West, recent design awards, social club, family friendly hours, carpark.
Requires 8+yrs experience in stormwater design and modelling, as well as software proficiency in Tuflow, DRAINS, RAFTS, 12D, HEC-RAS. Civil Engineering Degree and local Sydney experience a must.