Applying with LinkedIn
Associate - Property
The national ‘one-team’ approach of this Real-Estate and Property team will see you accessing a range of transactions across asset classes that aren’t regularly available in many teams on the Terrace.
This approach also injects stability from other, more buoyant property markets. Deal values often move from the 10s of millions into the 100s of millions. Expect to act and deliver on;
- Acquisitions and disposals across commercial, industrial, tourism, sporting, and retail
- Strong line of large-scale shopping centre sales; acting for both vendor and purchaser
- Development agreements, joint ventures and acquisitional work on behalf of national developer and REITs and A-REITs
- FIRB activity / approvals
- Some complex leasing on behalf of landlords – retail and commercial
Structurally, this is also geared to be a pivotal hire
- Join in the clear air between three Lawyers / Grads to help with the heavy lifting and an SA with a strong mentoring profile
- You will get the right exposure at the right level of key matters to ensure your technical development
- While also avoiding the congestion inherent to some of the other large firms locally
Being a significant global player, you will benefit from some leading training and development initiatives. Cross-jurisdictional deals, collaboration and secondment all feature.
Bringing 3-6 yrs’ post-admission experience in a quality property or real-estate practice will see you best positioned in this team. Strong academics on your Bachelor of Laws are expected. Those coming home to Perth from overseas or interested in a move interstate are encouraged to get in touch.