Applying with LinkedIn
Associate Lawyer - Medical Negligence
Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Law - Insurance
- This role is within a specialist practice of a well branded partnership in Sydney. The practice has shown continuous growth over the last decade. They are known in circles for achieving favourable defendant outcomes, both efficiently and effectively.
- Your current strengths should be in Medical Negligence with specific interests in Catastrophic Indemnity.
- Act alongside a well-known Partner on a diversity of clients. They include Hospitals, Medical centres and professionals.
- This portfolio is sizeable and will allow you to assume more responsibility per quarter.
- You also get to operate alongside a well put together team of high performers, who are led by this inspiring Practitioner. His leadership style is visibly to develop future Partners.
- Ideally you have 3-5 years PAE in medical defense litigation and have worked for a recognised insurance law practice under a respectable partner. You are expected to have dealt with some challenging cases in the medical profession as a defendant Associate.
- The mid to long term view for you is to move you into a Senior Associate role.
- This is a client facing role active with both allied professionals and NSW private hospitals, it will allow you to network deeply and build a profile to allow for future partenrship selection in the Health Sector.