Applying with LinkedIn
A2 Certifier. Too Much Resi?
Join one of Australia’s most prestigious and market dominant Certification Companies, and gain exposure to national building projects and network with some of Australia’s biggest development companies. This will give you the opportunity to grow your skillset and contacts alongside their well-established company brand.
- Don’t let their high profile commercial projects or their blue chip clients fool you, they are a supportive and social firm who still celebrate a deal made by anyone in the company.
- Because they’re far from a churn & burn company, you can be sure you will maintain your professional integrity and benefit from the Company’s positive reputation Australia-wide.
Career progression and staff development
- High on the priority list for the company Directors, who already have their succession plan underway and are looking for ambitious certifiers who are motivated to move up to associate or director positions in the next 2- 5 years.
- Hone your technical knowledge on the full range of class 2-9 building projects including shopping centres and many projects in the healthcare arena.
- Expand your professional network with Fire Engineers, Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and leading architects, by aiding in the preparation of presentations for design meetings regarding a range of technically complex commercial projects.
To be eligible for this role you will be a NSW A2 Certifier with some experience across 2-9 buildings.